- USE Connects your S/PDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface) coaxial components in home theatres and other digital high-fidelity systems such as, Blu-ray/DVD player, TV, media player, satellite or cable box, or any other device that has a digital coaxial audio output in to your A/V receiver, amplifier, audio mixer, etc.
- ULTRA-FLEXIBLE PVC JACKET Allows for easy installation in tight spaces behind your desk, entertainment center, or audio rack without causing damage to the conductors.
- MOLDED GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS Corrosion resistant connectors provide optimal audio signal transfer and a durable, long life. Molded jacket will provide excellent strain relief against conductor damage
- OXYGEN-FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS WITH FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD High-grade copper conductors ensure high quality audio transmissions over the life of this cable. Double Shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference to ensure audio and video quality.
- PACKAGING To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.