- Incredible Capacity and Lifespan, Up to 5 Years per Filter; CuZn Backs The UC-200's Long Lasting Performance with a Comprehensive 5 Year Prorated Performance Warranty, Call or Email CuZn for Warranty Replacement if Early Expiration Occurs; UC-200 is for Municipal Water Only; Do Not Use with Private Well Water; The UC-200 is a Water Purifier, the UC-200 Does Not Soften Water; The CuZn UC-200 will Not Resolve Issues Caused by Excessively Hard Water like Lime Scale Mineral Deposits on Tea Kettles
- Simple to Install; The UC-200 is Designed for Direct Connect to the main Kitchen Sink Cold Water Line; No Drilling Through the Countertop to Mount an Extra Filter Dispenser Faucet Required; How to Install Video Tutorial Instructions Available Online; If You Have Non-standard Under Counter Plumbing Connection Issues, Simply Call or Email CuZn's Customer Support; CuZn Will Provide Any and All Additional Adapters Required to Complete Your Installation at No Additional Cost to You
- 3 Stage Filtration Process Utilizing Micro Sediment Membranes, KDF-55 and Coconut Shell Carbon; The UC-200 will Not Reduce TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings; If TDS or PPM Removal is Desired, Search ASIN# B019N7VG1W to view our CuZn 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System; The UC-200 is Designed to Purify Water Without Reducing the Health Beneficial Mineral Content and as a Result the TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings will Show the Same Results when Measuring the UC-200's Filtered Water and the Unfiltered Tap
- Bacteriostatic Filtration System, Unlike Carbon Only Filters, The UC-200 is Bacteriostatic and Not Susceptible to Mold or Bacteria Growth. To Periodically Test the CuZn UC-200s Filtered Water to Confirm if the Filter is Still Working, Utilize DPD#1 Chlorine Test Strips and Replace the UC-200 When Chlorine is Detected in the Filtered Water. Sensitive Test Strips Designed to Test Down 0.25 or 0.5ppm are Ideal for Earliest Possible Detection of Chlorine, which indicates UC-200 should be replaced
- The UC-200 is Backed by a Comprehensive Install Support Policy; If Nonstandard Plumbing Connections are Encountered Under the Sink Requiring Additional Parts to Complete Installation or you have an Alternative Method for Installing the Filter in Mind, CuZn will Provide Any and All Additional Components Required to Complete Installation at No Additional Cost Upon Request; Policy Includes Providing Kits for Connecting UC-200 to Dedicated Filtered Water Only Dispenser Faucet Purchased Separately
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.