- 18 GAUGE THICKNESS: This 18-gauge copper speaker wire offers very easily connection for speakers to amplifiers or receivers. The thickness is just enough for resistance and electrical flow without the risk of overheating
- CUT AS DESIRED: The wire can be cut as desired for specific installation needs. If the plastic jacket is removed, the wire can be left bare or use wire crimp accessories to connect to stereo and speakers
- UNDISTORTED SIGNAL: Made with plastic jacket surrounding the speaker wire to help deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of connected audio equipment. This also helps with insulation
- POLARITY MARK: Theres a red mark outlined on one side of the cable wire. Its purpose is to easily distinguish the polarity and help properly set up any audio stereo, surround sound system, TV home theater and even a car
- 100FT CONVENIENT DISPENSE: This very long 100ft speaker wire is neatly wrapped around a hard plastic spool for easy and convenient dispensing. It can be used without hassle and instantly too
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.