- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit keypad; Lock the door behind you by pressing any button or by enabling auto relock
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, etc.). Requires compatible hub sold separately and app - no Yale app is used for this lock
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. No additional holes needed. Mounting hardware and batteries included
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind
- Works with Alexa via a compatible hub. Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Requires compatible system for smart features
- Backed by Yale, the world's favorite lock brand since 1840 with a lifetime limited on finish and mechanical hardware
- Don't worry about getting locked out with dead batteries, the lock comes with 2 physical keys for back-up and will alert you when batteries are getting low
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.